Minnesota Hockey today announced its guidance for Phase 5, which will go into effect on Thursday, January 14 when games may resume. Key highlights of Phase 5 include:
· One spectator per player may be allowed at practices but should still be limited as much as possible.
· A maximum of two spectators per player will be allowed for games, with exceptions for parents or guardians who must bring in young children.
· Three coaches will be allowed on the bench during games
· No resurfacing during games (between periods).
· Tournaments may occur.
· Inter-state travel must be approved by the appropriate District Director and is strongly discouraged, with the exception of border towns.